No me abre sony vegas pro 11 free -

No me abre sony vegas pro 11 free -

Looking for:

No me abre sony vegas pro 11 free -  













































     


PC va lenta, se 'traba interminetentemente' - Ayuda General - ForoSpyware



 

Are you able to launch other applications without any issues? Browse to the location where the application is installed, and try to launch the application from there. Method 2: Safe mode and clean boot troubleshooting. Step 1: Boot your computer into safe mode and check if you are able to launch the application. Step 2: If you are able to launch the application in safe mode, then perform a clean boot and check.

Note: Once you are done with the clean startup, make sure you put your computer back to normal startup mode by following step 7. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 7 Search Community member. Hey there. I started using Sony Vegas Pro 11 a while ago.

It worked perfectly for a few months, and I used it almost all the time. For the past month, I didnt get to use it as much. ANyways, I wanted to start on a project the day before yesterday, and when I clicked on my usual Vegas pro 11 icon on the taskbar, nothing happened. I clicked again after sometime. Nothing happened. Still i repeated it a few more times and nothing happened. I even tried restarting the laptop a couple of times but in vain. Then I tried running it as Administrator but after the administrator confirmation, nothing happened.

Some sites have told me to meddle with the registry and use system restore but I have meddled with my registry before in attempts to fix problems with my DVD drive and Office and things got complicated. What can I do? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Fazil M. Hi, 1. Method 1: Browse to the location where the application is installed, and try to launch the application from there.

If these do not help, contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freemicrosoft office publisher 2010 free

Windows 10 enterprise to professional downgrade free.How to Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro